Hi. You are bureaucrat on this wiki. I'd like a sysop access on this project to do a test for deletions, I also have a sysop-gadget for protection on this wiki. I promise to make good use of the permission. Also I'm global-rollbacker. Thanks. --Ks-M9 (talk) 23:37, 17 November 2016 (UTC).
- DoneMurbaut (talk) 23:44, 17 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for sysop. I think that bureaucrat access is neccesary for me. I'd like the right because I want to testing a bot user-right for my bot in use of script redirect.py, for example, and other scripts. With the bureaucrat status I can also remove sysop rights from users if they abuse of the rights. Regards. Ks-M9 (talk) 20:28, 1 December 2016 (UTC).
- Hi @Ks-M9: do you already read guide? For testing script or mediawiki script at https://test.wikipedia.org not in here. I'm sorry or you want to collect hat see in hereMurbaut (talk) 00:02, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- Okay np and you can request at https://test.wikipedia.org you can acces to test the script or other. Murbaut (talk) 00:57, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
Editor and Reviewer Rights
Hello, sorry if my English is not good, since here I can not find a page to request permissions, I go here. I would like to know if you can grant me editor and reviewer rights so I can collaborate in reviewing pending changes (which I see are quite a few) on this wiki, I have experience with that tool in other projects. Thanks and regards. 20px Alvaro Molina (Let's Talk) 17:31, 21 December 2016 (UTC)
- Done. Best regards, DCB (talk) 17:57, 21 December 2016 (UTC)
Hello. You could assign me these flag: Course online volunteers, Course campus volunteers, Course instructors and Course coordinators. I need to test the extension of Education_Program we are planning to introduce about it.wikiversity before doing so would know how it works so that I can report back to the community to assess whether the extension servant. And to do that I think the best thing is to directly test the extension. Thanks and regards --Samuele2002 (talk) 23:38, 12 February 2017 (UTC)